Friday, October 24, 2008

To Grow..

Om Shri Gurubhyo Namah


To Grow

 

As seasons unfold in the womb of cosmos,

I have wondered to what seasons I belong

From spring to autumn,

All seems a shade of something changeless within

Did I grow

I question within, seeking answers from eternal within

 

I saw there humans ageing..

Those buildings withering

Saplings flowering,

Thoughts maturing

And mind questioning

Yet I question within,

Did I grow

seeking answers from eternal within

 

to be known or unknown,

stagnancy keeps prevailing

all actions seem towards self preserving

sometimes darkness unfolding,

seeing my desires eclipsing

yet dreaming of “self conquering”

nothing seems to be changing

but I see now the spirit awakening

yet I question within

did I Grow

seeking answers from eternal within…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment